Anyone can put a website online but when it’s out in cyberspace on page GAZILLION of Google, your customers will NOT find you without doing online marketing.
And there IS a formula to doing it properly ie. getting your site found by customers and having them BUY from you. Would you like to know the basic steps?
It’s a lot of work to do on your own but it CAN be done, it’s a must for all businesses today if they want to stay in business… and the returns can be HUGE!
Here are the steps:
The 5 Basic Steps To Online Marketing For Local Businesses:
1. Create a site that is search engine optimized SEO and user friendly. You want a site that has a nice Clean Design, Easy Navigation (top and/or side), Great Content (at least 50-100 pages), with relevant keywords and images.
You want to build credibility and trust with testimonials, associations you belong to, and personal branding (logos and images of the business owners/employees etc).
If possible VIDEO is always great for sites as well. Your customers and Google love video.
You need a way to capture visitor emails so some sort of giveaway with an optin form. This way you can build a list of clients that you can email to regularly.
2. Get your site listed in Google, Yahoo, and Bing Local. You should get listed in as many business directories as possible.
3. Start your Link Building campaign. You want to generate tons of links. You can get a full list on the services page.
4. Do Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns. This is the FASTEST way to drive traffic to your site. You want to set up accounts with Google AdWords, and Microsoft advertising (this is for Bing & Yahoo which are now together).
***Make sure you spend some time getting educated on PPC so you don’t lose your shirt paying for ads that don’t make you money. Google has some great resources for this in their business center.
5. Test and track everything! Make sure you put Google analytics on your site for tracking results. Fix what’s not working and do MORE of what IS working.
Online Marketing – The Secret Formula Revealed!
Basically wash, rinse and repeat this online marketing process! You can visit our DIY page for more detailed info.
If this seems like A LOT of work that’s because it is! Luckily we have a team of professionals who are already extremely knowledgeable and skilled at all of these steps and will take care of everything for you!
This way you can do what YOU do best…your business and Big Business InsideTM will do what WE do best…online marketing! Contact Us today!