We understand that many small business owners would like to have a website, but aren’t sure all that’s involved.
Maybe you have called around and found that it was really expensive or heard horror stories of other business owners who have wound up paying thousands of dollars and been out of pocket for MONTHS before their website ever showed up on the internet.
Whatever your reason for hesitating, today you get to relax and test drive a website tailored for your business
~ FREE ~
You: Free website? Really?
Us: Yes, really!
You: That means I have to build it myself right?
You: Where’s the catch?
Us: Here’s the catch 🙂
For small, local businesses only.
We want to help our economy by helping small businesses build and compete with the big corporations.
That’s what we do, that’s our commitment, that’s our purpose for Big Business InsideTM.
We believe one of the best ways to help our economy is to help one another, and part of that is to assist the small business owner establish a strong online presence.
We are your neighbour!
We will build you a website for your business:
1. Must be a brick and mortar style business ~ home-based businesses are ok provided you have a physical address.
2. You must supply us a with your name (first and last) an email address, and telephone number.
3. Tell us what your business is and who your target market is, your contact information and any photos or info you want included in your website. We have a questionnaire you have to fill out.
4. Give us 30 days to build you a basic (but really nice) website.
5. Its free for you to look at, show your friends, send advertised traffic to etc. for 30 days.
6. If you want to keep it we set you up on a plan of your choosing you can buy or rent. We have something that will fit just about any budget. Don’t worry – no surprises, we will talk about the different pricing plans before the 30 days are up.
7. One per customer.
8. If you don’t want to keep it – no problem! It will be erased from existence.
9. There are a couple of legal papers you will need to sign.
Feel free to contact us with any questions
You: So you want me to buy a hosting package or something from you first though right?
You: You must want my credit card number before you build my website right?
You: Are you crazy?
Us: Possibly – so I would suggest you take advantage of us before we come to our senses!
Related post: Renting instead of buying a website for your business.